Welcome to my blog! Enjoy(;

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tony's Birthday Weekend

So Anthony's Birthday was in Sept. so I being the lovely girlfriend that I am took him out to a Place called The White Chocolate Grill. whitechocolategrill.com and it was totally fabulous! Check out the pixs from the website!! We sat in the bar section and it was amazing. Their menu is based off of chocolate (; and all the food is cooked on a wooden grill! The liquor in the bar was stacked like ten feet high and filled with tons of bright colors! A very chill place, and he loved it ( thank God )
 Posing for the camera before the date night( straightened my hair for once! )
 My outfit 100% from amiclubwear.com
 My babe at White Chocolate Grill
 "Date Night"




 To die for

 Holy Blonde! ( I added some champaign highlights to my bangs ) at Heaven on Seven
 heavenonseven.com
 Tons of flavored spices!

 Jambalaya

 Birthday Cupcake ( the mothers )


Superman

No comments:

Post a Comment